Добро пожаловать на Pokemon Revenge!

Это новая frpg по мотивам игр и аниме "Pokemon", ещё одна интерпретация великолепной вселенной с упором на совмещение олдскула (классических игр) и ньюскула (aka Pokemon Go). Revenge - это огромный город, новая столица мира покемонов, где всем заправляют три команды Instinct, Mystic и Valor. Впрочем, кажется, не они одни... Где-то вдалеке поднимается новая сила, способная снести привычный мир и перекроить всю систему. Казалось бы, как это может быть связано с Рэдом, Грином, Блю и остальными друзьями? Но на ребят открыли охоту, а некоторых выбрали охотниками. Смогут ли они отстоять свое право на спокойную жизнь, ровно как и все остальные жители города?
Администрация:
Archi Toma Reiji

Новости форума:
Обновление от 30 марта У нас есть группа ВКонтакте! https://vk.com/club145220616

Погода:
Рэвэндж
Наконец наступило лето! В основном светит яркое солнце, но иногда бывают и дождливые дни.
Алола
А здесь как всегда - невыносимая жара и палящее солнце.
Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Pokemon REVENGE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Pokemon REVENGE » Акции » Should we allow promotion of illegal activities on this forum?

Should we allow promotion of illegal activities on this forum?

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

In light of recent discussions on promoting scam websites, some members have raised concerns about the ethical implications of allowing discussions related to illegal activities. What are your thoughts on this matter? Should we have stricter guidelines in place to prevent the promotion of such content, or should we allow for open discussion on all topics, regardless of legality?

Welcome to the Community!

How are you everyone! I'm fresh to this forum, but I'm already impressed by the inviting and supportive atmosphere. In the limited duration I've been here, I've been amazed at how helpful and helpful the members of this community are.

One thing that has piqued my interest regarding me is the sincere commitment of long-time members to help new users settle in. Whether it's providing guidance, or just offering a friendly word, the experienced members here go out of their way to make new arrivals feel accepted and valued.

The range of topics covered is also astoundingly diverse, with knowledgeable discussions spanning everything from relevant topic 1 to relevant topic 2. No matter what your passions or expertise, there seems to be an vibrant and active community ready to engage with you.

In conclusion, I'm genuinely excited to be a part of this forum and to dive deeper into all that it has to offer. If you're recently arrived like me, I encourage you to dive in, engage, and leverage the depth of experience and fellowship that this space provides. I look forward to countless discussions and exchanges to come!

Вы здесь » Pokemon REVENGE » Акции » Should we allow promotion of illegal activities on this forum?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно