Добро пожаловать на Pokemon Revenge!

Это новая frpg по мотивам игр и аниме "Pokemon", ещё одна интерпретация великолепной вселенной с упором на совмещение олдскула (классических игр) и ньюскула (aka Pokemon Go). Revenge - это огромный город, новая столица мира покемонов, где всем заправляют три команды Instinct, Mystic и Valor. Впрочем, кажется, не они одни... Где-то вдалеке поднимается новая сила, способная снести привычный мир и перекроить всю систему. Казалось бы, как это может быть связано с Рэдом, Грином, Блю и остальными друзьями? Но на ребят открыли охоту, а некоторых выбрали охотниками. Смогут ли они отстоять свое право на спокойную жизнь, ровно как и все остальные жители города?
Администрация:
Archi Toma Reiji

Новости форума:
Обновление от 30 марта У нас есть группа ВКонтакте! https://vk.com/club145220616

Погода:
Рэвэндж
Наконец наступило лето! В основном светит яркое солнце, но иногда бывают и дождливые дни.
Алола
А здесь как всегда - невыносимая жара и палящее солнце.
Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Pokemon REVENGE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Triptiajib

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 27

Great article.

Good web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

It's amazing to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends concerning this article, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies therefore he must be pay a quick visit this website and be up to date all the time.

This piece of writing is in fact a pleasant one it helps new internet viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Hi there, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно