Добро пожаловать на Pokemon Revenge!

Это новая frpg по мотивам игр и аниме "Pokemon", ещё одна интерпретация великолепной вселенной с упором на совмещение олдскула (классических игр) и ньюскула (aka Pokemon Go). Revenge - это огромный город, новая столица мира покемонов, где всем заправляют три команды Instinct, Mystic и Valor. Впрочем, кажется, не они одни... Где-то вдалеке поднимается новая сила, способная снести привычный мир и перекроить всю систему. Казалось бы, как это может быть связано с Рэдом, Грином, Блю и остальными друзьями? Но на ребят открыли охоту, а некоторых выбрали охотниками. Смогут ли они отстоять свое право на спокойную жизнь, ровно как и все остальные жители города?
Администрация:
Archi Toma Reiji

Новости форума:
Обновление от 30 марта У нас есть группа ВКонтакте! https://vk.com/club145220616

Погода:
Рэвэндж
Наконец наступило лето! В основном светит яркое солнце, но иногда бывают и дождливые дни.
Алола
А здесь как всегда - невыносимая жара и палящее солнце.
Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Pokemon REVENGE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Flozak

Сообщений 21 страница 28 из 28

Excellent way of explaining, and fastidious piece of writing to obtain facts regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to present in college.

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is accessible on net?

Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a material! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

Definitely consider that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest factor to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as people think about concerns that they plainly don't know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

It's amazing for me to have a site, which is valuable designed for my know-how. thanks admin

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He used to be entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You can not consider just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно