Добро пожаловать на Pokemon Revenge!

Это новая frpg по мотивам игр и аниме "Pokemon", ещё одна интерпретация великолепной вселенной с упором на совмещение олдскула (классических игр) и ньюскула (aka Pokemon Go). Revenge - это огромный город, новая столица мира покемонов, где всем заправляют три команды Instinct, Mystic и Valor. Впрочем, кажется, не они одни... Где-то вдалеке поднимается новая сила, способная снести привычный мир и перекроить всю систему. Казалось бы, как это может быть связано с Рэдом, Грином, Блю и остальными друзьями? Но на ребят открыли охоту, а некоторых выбрали охотниками. Смогут ли они отстоять свое право на спокойную жизнь, ровно как и все остальные жители города?
Администрация:
Archi Toma Reiji

Новости форума:
Обновление от 30 марта У нас есть группа ВКонтакте! https://vk.com/club145220616

Погода:
Рэвэндж
Наконец наступило лето! В основном светит яркое солнце, но иногда бывают и дождливые дни.
Алола
А здесь как всегда - невыносимая жара и палящее солнце.
Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Pokemon REVENGE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Flozak

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 28

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something relating to this.

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying these details.

I used to be recommended this blog through my cousin. I am not sure whether or not this post is written by way of him as nobody else recognise such precise about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!

Right here is the perfect website for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a subject which has been discussed for years. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

For newest information you have to visit web and on web I found this web site as a finest website for hottest updates.

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've   you guys to   blogroll.

Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going to tell her.

Very descriptive blog, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно