Добро пожаловать на Pokemon Revenge!

Это новая frpg по мотивам игр и аниме "Pokemon", ещё одна интерпретация великолепной вселенной с упором на совмещение олдскула (классических игр) и ньюскула (aka Pokemon Go). Revenge - это огромный город, новая столица мира покемонов, где всем заправляют три команды Instinct, Mystic и Valor. Впрочем, кажется, не они одни... Где-то вдалеке поднимается новая сила, способная снести привычный мир и перекроить всю систему. Казалось бы, как это может быть связано с Рэдом, Грином, Блю и остальными друзьями? Но на ребят открыли охоту, а некоторых выбрали охотниками. Смогут ли они отстоять свое право на спокойную жизнь, ровно как и все остальные жители города?
Администрация:
Archi Toma Reiji

Новости форума:
Обновление от 30 марта У нас есть группа ВКонтакте! https://vk.com/club145220616

Погода:
Рэвэндж
Наконец наступило лето! В основном светит яркое солнце, но иногда бывают и дождливые дни.
Алола
А здесь как всегда - невыносимая жара и палящее солнце.
Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Pokemon REVENGE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Plazeron

Сообщений 21 страница 28 из 28

Ahaa, its good dialogue on the topic of this article at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It is the little changes that make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

You made some decent points there. I looked on the web to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I can't join it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

naturally like your website however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I'll surely come back again.

Awesome issues here. I'm very satisfied to see your post. Thanks so much and I'm having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this site, and article is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно