Добро пожаловать на Pokemon Revenge!

Это новая frpg по мотивам игр и аниме "Pokemon", ещё одна интерпретация великолепной вселенной с упором на совмещение олдскула (классических игр) и ньюскула (aka Pokemon Go). Revenge - это огромный город, новая столица мира покемонов, где всем заправляют три команды Instinct, Mystic и Valor. Впрочем, кажется, не они одни... Где-то вдалеке поднимается новая сила, способная снести привычный мир и перекроить всю систему. Казалось бы, как это может быть связано с Рэдом, Грином, Блю и остальными друзьями? Но на ребят открыли охоту, а некоторых выбрали охотниками. Смогут ли они отстоять свое право на спокойную жизнь, ровно как и все остальные жители города?
Администрация:
Archi Toma Reiji

Новости форума:
Обновление от 30 марта У нас есть группа ВКонтакте! https://vk.com/club145220616

Погода:
Рэвэндж
Наконец наступило лето! В основном светит яркое солнце, но иногда бывают и дождливые дни.
Алола
А здесь как всегда - невыносимая жара и палящее солнце.
Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Pokemon REVENGE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Plazeron

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 28

Great post.

continuously i used to read smaller posts that  also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this time.

obviously like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the reality nevertheless I will surely come again again.

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

I've learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you set to create this kind of fantastic informative website.

I visited many sites except the audio quality for audio songs present at this web page is actually marvelous.

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Good day very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I'm happy to search out so many helpful info right here in the publish, we'd like develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

Thank you, I've just been searching for information about this subject for a while and yours is the best I've found out so far. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the source?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно